Worth Your Consideration 013 - A GF5 Linkdump
- The official Website for Nine Inch Nails is getting updated far more frequently these days, now that the band is on tour again. Only trouble is: there is no official archive of the front-page articles that are coming fast and furious. Enter the NIN Blog & Media Archive. It is simply a must-bookmark for any serious Nine Inch Nails fan.
- In other NIN news, Rolling Stone has a full set-list from and a nice write-up of the private rehearsal show I mentioned last Thursday. The setlist that Rolling Stone has up says that the Ghosts songs played were 1, 25, 19, and 31.
- DarkUFO, Ain’t It Cool News, and the Lostpedia Blog have write-ups of the Lost panel held at the San Diego Comic-Con. Among the many teases provided by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse was a tidbit about the apparently ageless Richard Alpert. It turns out that the number of toes on Richard’s feet may have some significance. You do remember the statue with four toes at the end of season 2, right? There was also a new Marvin Candle/Mark Wickmund/Edgar Halliwax video shown, which was available on YouTube for a short while. That was really interesting, and I encourage you to check it out if you can find it. Apparently, Marvin/Mark/Edgar is actually a guy named Pierre Cheng. And he seems to have a bit of knowledge about his future that maybe he shouldn’t have.
- Also at Comic-Con: the one and only Kevin Smith. Kev was there pimping a bunch of things, but primarily his upcoming film Zack and Miri Make a Porno. News Askew has you covered on that front. The thing that piqued my interest the most was that the clip shown at the convention featured Justin “I’m a Mac” Long and Brandon “I’m Superman” Routh as a gay couple. The casting news on this just keeps getting better, doesn’t it?
- Lastly, AICN gets its second mention in today’s linkdump for providing the trailer to Oliver Stone’s George Bush biopic W. The accents don’t seem right, but the casting seems superb.