Written by E. Christopher Clark
Directed by Jonathan Martin
Tracy Silver leads an idyllic life on Cape Cod with her two moms. She is about to be named valedictorian of her class and spends her weekends helping to run a community theater out of her family’s old barn. But she’s troubled by the message of their latest production, a play about their family’s history which only she seems to truly understand.
And then, her uncle Michael shows up. He’s the closest thing she’s ever had to a father, but she’s learned something about him that she can’t unlearn. And now, now she’s going to use their stage and the magic at her disposal to put him on trial for his crimes against femininity.
The world premiere of Temptress ran at The Players’ Ring in Portsmouth, New Hampshire from January 24-February 9, 2014 as part of the theater’s mainstage season.
- Tracy: Meghan D. Morash
- Michael: E. Christopher Clark
- Desiree/Carrie: Jennifer Henry
- Jenna: Crystal Lisbon
- Veronica: Liz Locke
- Robin/Amber: Lizbeth Myers
- Tana/Guard/Student: Samantha Bagdon
- Tori/Guard/Student: Gwyn Codd
- Tucker/The Runt/George: Michael Lavoie
- Stage Management: Michelle Blouin-Wright
- Lighting Design: Jonathan Martin
- Atlas Vulcan Railgun & Doomslayer Maximus: Sean O’Connell
- Poster and Promotional Photography: Kathleen Cavalaro/Bird & Bough
- Poster Illustration: Jeremy Couturier