110: Generation Schlitz
Chris doesn’t know why his children play the games they play, Steve isn’t sure what you even call these kids today, and it is entirely unclear how many clowns were inside the vehicle.
Enjoy the show? You can support us with:
- Donations, which are split between Chris and Steve
- Patreon, where you can support Chris and his writing habit
- The Way These Kids Game Today
- What Are These Kids Even Called Now?
- Here Is When Each Generation Begins and Ends, According to Facts
- The Generations Defined
- The Six Living Generations In America
- Generation Z (Wikipedia)
- John Roderick’s tweet
- Why Ads, Banks, and Insurance Companies Suck
- “I’m Going to Have the Pumpkin Beer”
- Let’s Talk About Something Fun!