37: My Privilege Was Showing
Chris and Steve talk about where the Wall would be if Greater Lowell were Westeros, then talk Red Sox Home Opener drunkenness, waiting in line for Amiibo, and more.
- Game of Thrones
- What would a GOT-style opening credits sequence for Greater Lowell look like?
- The Viewer’s Guide at HBO
- Operating at a Loss
- Retiring Bits
- Downtown Lowell, Back in the Day
- Landmark Video
- Towers News
- I Could Just Diary: Round 4
- Red Sox Home Opener and Other Sports Talk
- Reunion at The Sketchy Bar
- Kevin Smith and His Next Films
- Waiting in Line for…
- Listener Email and Wrap-Up
If you like what you’re hearing, give us some money, whydon’tcha?
Theme music: “Diary of a Hobo” by The New Sweethearts