40: It’s Not Sexy to Drown
Steve faces off with shingles, Chris defends his foley artist skills, and much, much more.
- Podcast Milestones
- Misadventures at Amusement Parks
- Fun With Shingles!
- Getting Past the Pilot
- Disagreements About the Foley Artist Bit
- Chris Watches Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Chris reviews the film on the FiveCast
- Steve Watches Face/Off
- How Did This Get Made? #109, an episode about the film
- How Did This Get Made? Face Waterfall Montage from The Face/Off Live Episode (YouTube)
- Tech Week for Death and the Maiden at The Players’ Ring in Portsmouth, NH
- Follow-Up and Listener Email
- Chris wore a Hawaiian shirt to his final day of classes and listener Dan comments on it
- Listener Matt’s email on our NPR-level pleas for donations during last week’s episode
- Listener Becky emails us a link to “‘Sexy’ things that are never actually sexy”
If you like what you’re hearing, give us some money, whydon’tcha?
Theme music: “Diary of a Hobo” by The New Sweethearts