41: How It Ended up on Your Cheek
Chris and Steve discuss the return of Steve’s libido and Tom Brady’s deflated balls, plus their thoughts on what a Marvel movie by the Coen Brothers would look like.
- Discussion of All Things Gross
- Deflategate Returns!
- Avengers: Age of Ultron and Future Marvel Flicks
- Steve’s thoughts
- Joss Whedon vs. Marvel
- Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War to be Filmed Using the IMAX/ARRI Digital Camera
- Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely to Write Marvel’s 2-Part Avengers: Infinity War Event
- The Coen Brothers’ version of the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Commercials and Clips Playlist (YouTube)
- How do you adapt Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War, etc.?
- Marvel Super Heroes (video game)
- Marvel Studios Begins Production on Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War
- Sex Reassignment Surgery
- Where We Are, Siri Misunderstandings, and Louis C.K.’s Cinnabon Bit
- The need for cookie stands at the mall
- Old-fashioned bakeries
- Chris Goes Large for Death and the Maiden
- Death and the Maiden at The Players’ Ring
- Why Steve can’t direct a play
- Is Chris an alcoholic?
- Listener Email, Plugs, and Wrap-Up
If you like what you’re hearing, give us some money, whydon’tcha?
Theme music: “Diary of a Hobo” by The New Sweethearts