54: It’s All Country!
As Steve prepares to see the Dean Ween Group, we learn how he hurt his ankle, why Chris wants more cunnilingus in his fiction, and what the guys thought of the GOP presidential debate they didn’t watch.
Enjoy the show? You can support us with:
- Donations, which are split between Chris and Steve
- Patreon, where you can support Chris and his writing habit
- Purchases of The Ape’s Choice, the new album by TNS, featuring our theme song, “Diary of a Hobo,” available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon
- Pizza, Apples, and Introductions
- RTFM and Hotlanta
- Chris is Confused by Video Games Again
- Republicans Face Off In First GOP Debate Of 2016 Election
- Jon Stewart’s Final Episode of The Daily Show
- Let’s Go Back One More Day…
- We’re recording at Steve’s on Friday
- Steve hurt his ankle on Monday
- Steve went to a wedding on Sunday
- Lobster, veganism, and the circle of life
- 3D Printing and Jurassic Park III
- Steve is Going to a Ween Show
- Actually, Chris, it’s the Dean Ween Group
- The summer Steve was into Insane Clown Posse
- Are there strippers who are Ween fans?
- “L.M.L.Y.P.” by Ween (Apple Music)
- How Steve got into Ween
- Wrap-Up and Listener Snail Mail