60: Unless It’s a Dirty Hug
Chris and Steve talk board games, advertising, and moving, before addressing the important questions of Ahmed and his clock, what would happen if Chris met the president, and how the Patriots cheated this week.
Enjoy the show? You can support us with:
- Donations, which are split between Chris and Steve
- Patreon, where you can support Chris and his writing habit
- Orders of Geek Force Five: 2015, the horror and science fiction anthology edited by Chris
- Purchases of The Ape’s Choice, the new album by TNS, featuring our theme song, “Diary of a Hobo,” available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon
- Do Not Pass Judgment. Do Not Collect $200.
- Advertising on Our Phones
- Ad Blocking Irony
- Enabling of Ad Blocking in Apple’s iOS 9 Prompts Backlash
- Javier Soto’s ad blocking on iOS tweet
- Advertising on Hulu and Hulu Plus
- Moving on Up
- Merging Netflix accounts
- Steve moved to a new place
- Chris helped a friend move stuff to a storage unit
- Muslim 9th Grader Ahmed Mohamed Arrested For Bringing Homemade Clock To School
- How Did the Patriots Cheat This Week?
- Patriots vs. Bills: Bills May Have Broken the Rules
- Jeff’s tweet about the record for most penalties being broken