67: Immune to Eye Rolls
Chris and Steve talk Saturday Night Live, Billy Corgan, the New England Patriots’ preternatural ability to win coin flips, the adult films their dads owned when the country was great, and more.
Enjoy the show? You can support us with:
- Donations, which are split between Chris and Steve
- Patreon, where you can support Chris and his writing habit
- Purchases of The Ape’s Choice, the album by TNS featuring our theme song (“Diary of a Hobo”), available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon
- Things Chris is Bad At
- Opening cans of alcohol
- Drinking before noon
- Dana Schwartz’ tweet
- Inside baseball
- Live shows?
- “One of the pornos my dad had”
- The Devil in Miss Jones (Wikipedia)
- Revenge of the Babes II (IMDB)
- Curse of the Queerwolf (Wikipedia)
- Getting Lucky (IMDB)
- Getting Kids (and Grown-Ups) to Sleep
- Daylight saving time
- Horribly Off-Topic: More of the “One of the pornos my dad had” conversation
- Bedtime routines of second children vs. routines of first children and only children
- Campfire stories about getting sick
- What happens when there’s only one bathroom?
- Saturday Night Live
- When Was the Country Great?