68: Like the Porridge That Goldilocks Ate
Steve’s been sick, Chris doesn’t care about the world, and the Patriots have been cheating against one of them poor Manning boys again.
Enjoy the show? You can support us with:
- Donations, which are split between Chris and Steve
- Patreon, where you can support Chris and his writing habit
- Purchases of The Ape’s Choice, the album by TNS featuring our theme song (“Diary of a Hobo”), available on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon
- Sick and Tired
- Celebrating and Mourning and Drinking
- Chris Doesn’t Care About the World
- Paris Attacks Kill More Than 100, Police Say; Border Controls Tightened
- Day of mourning in Lebanon after deadly Beirut bombings
- America Was a Terrorist Organization, Basically
- We Don’t Need More Prayer
- Steve Solves the Economy
- Ordering Food Online
- Steve orders Chipotle
- Chris orders Subway
- How Did the Patriots Cheat This Week?
- Wrap-Up and Plugs
- “When Fleece Became Flannel,” the episode of Roderick on the Line where Chris heard “Hamburger! Hamburger! Bang! Bang!
- Harry Potter Stars Learn To Speak ‘American': Must-Watch Video!
- A tour of the British Isles in accents (YouTube)